As we all know, Android do not have any Recycle Bin like windows. Sometimes, we accidentally delete any file (photo, video, doc etc). But you can get it back, since it will go to Recycle Bin. Android have more than 2.2 Million Apps in Google play store, which is really huge. You can do almost everything in Android and one of the thing is Recycle Bin. Windows and Mac (trash) already have a Recycle Bin. In this article, we are going to explain you, how to add recycle bin on Android. No need to root your phone.
Recycle Bin is very useful feature. If you delete your files by mistake, you can easily recover it with the help of Recycle bin. All you need to do is Install “Dumpster Photo & Video Restore” App. Check out the steps below:
Add Recycle Bin on Android
1.)Download Dumpster App.
2.)Open it and Select the data, which you want to store in the application.
3.)Now the application is 100% ready, now whenever you delete any file, it will automatically appear on the Dumpster app.
- Top 10 Free Android Spy Apps.
- How to Ring Android Phone in Silent Mode.
- Android Guest Mode: Share your Phone but protect your info.
Dumpster is great application, around 10m-50m people have downloaded it. It has an average rating of 4.1 stars.
- You can easily Restore deleted pictures, videos, music files, and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, jpg, mp4, avi, png, mp3, doc, txt, rar, ogg) and much more.
- No need to root your phone, but if you do, you will get improved performance.
- No internet connection required.
- Recover uninstalled apps
- Preview deleted files before recovering.
- You can lock Dumpster with a special lockscreen and access restriction.
- Backup deleted pictures videos and files to the cloud!
Feel free to ask any question below. We try to be as responsive as possible. We’ll respond to you soon and Please Share this article.