Google Play Store have more than 1 Million Apps, most of the Apps are updated weekly to add new features, fix bugs, improve performance etc. But after updating the App, developers to make sure, the app do not have any bug. So they need some people to test the updated app and report bugs, before they officially release it. Google Play Store provide a option for that to all developers. They can release it’s Beta version and Beta testers test it. After Beta testers report all the bugs (if any), developers fix them and release the app officially, after making sure, the app do not have any more bug. In this article, i am going to explain you, how to Become a Beta Tester on Google Play.
Steps to Become a Beta Tester on Google Play Apps:
You can become a Beta Tester by following the steps below. But not all developers (apps) release it’s Beta version.
1.Open Google Play Store.
2.Search for the app on which you want to become Beta Tester.
3.Now just scroll down to the bottom, and if this app have a Beta version, you will get this option:
4.Click on I’m In
5.Now a message will pop up, now just click on join.
6.You need to wait for some minutes now, around 5 minutes and you will become a Beta tester automatically When you become a Beta tester Beta Signup in Progress will get changed into You’re a beta tester.
7.Now just download the Beta version update (if any)
Advantages of becoming a Beta Tester:
- Get to know about latest features of this application and try them out
- Some Apps also pay Beta Testers.
Disadvantages of becoming a Beta Tester:
- Your Application may not work properly.
- Some times, it may also cause problems outside App. Your Phone may hang or restart automatically.
- 17 Google Search Engine Hidden Tricks & Tips.
- How to Improve Graphics of your Android Games.
- How to Run Multiple Accounts in 1 Android Phone.
- How to Add Recycle Bin on Android Phone.
- How to Ring Android Phone in Silent Mode
Steps to Leave Beta Program:
If you do not like Beta version of a app, you can leave it anytime and switch back to the old version (non-Beta version) of the application.
1.Open the Beta App in Google Play Store.
2.Scroll down to the bottom and you will see this option, click on leave
- A window will pop-up, just click on leave again.
- Wait for few minutes and then re-install the app.
If you have any question please comment below. Feel free to improve this article, just comment below, if i made any mistake.